The VGM Speakers Bureau
From home modifications to the latest updates in legislation, the VGM Group, Inc. can provide experienced and engaging speakers on a wide range of topics of interest to the Home Medical Equipment industry.
VGM’s expert presenters have addressed groups large and small across the nation on topics ranging from accessibility, orthotics and prosthetics, wound care and Web marketing to government regulations and revisions in Medicare.
VGM speakers come from a variety of backgrounds, but all have current, hands-on experience in their respective fields. VGM experts can help you keep the rapidly changing HME industry in perspective, and focus your business or association on the information it needs to move forward.
Let VGM help educate and inform your audience today. To schedule a VGM presenter at your next meeting, contact the VGM Group at 800-642-6065 and ask for Jessica Barber at ext. 7943.
The VGM Group, Inc., founded in 1986 by Van G. Miller, was originally a buying group for independent Home Medical Equipment providers. VGM allowed small, independently owned HMEs to benefit from contracts based on volume purchasing that VGM negotiated on their behalf.
Since 1986, VGM has expanded to include 15 companies whose primary focus is providing ancillary business services to independent HMEs, orthotic and prosthetic practitioners, high-tech rehab providers and private clubs, including golf courses.
VGM services include:
- Buying alliances for high-tech rehab and respiratory providers
- Finance programs
- HME-specific insurance
- Technology consulting -- from telephone systems to Internet
- Managed care contracting
- Freedom Link, a free service for traveling patients
- VGM Education, offering educational opportunities for the HME industry, including teleconferences, webinars, traveling events and online learning.
- VGM Forbin, an Internet company that provides innovative online solutions to both HME providers and other business entities
- vgm creative, a graphic design/advertising division that work for clients locally and throughout the U.S.
- Strategic Media, Ltd., a firm that provides communications/Web services to those seeking elective office.
VGM has grown from its original three employees, all of whom are still with the organization, to a workforce of more than 400 associates.